Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring mini sneak peeks!!

Thank you to everyone that came out today for my spring minis - I saw quite a few of my regular clients and met some new ones. I had a great time shooting all of the gorgeous kiddos and families! Here's a sneak peek from my day . . .


















And my girls :)



and some graces . . .

249 : 365

1. Making it through 14 photo shoots in one day :)
2. My bestie for letting me borrow her wagon :)
3. Joe for bringing the wagon to me at the park and then coming back to bring me lunch midday <3
4. A beautiful first day of spring!
5. My awesome clients :)

250 : 365

1. Breakfast for dinner
2. Three shoots tomorrow and then family dinner!
3. Soaking in a warm bath after a long day
4. Massages
5. Three trips to Target in three day :P

No comments: