Thursday, March 18, 2010

New pics and PUBLISHED!!

A month or so ago I got an email from one of my brides saying that her wedding was going to be featured in the Daily Breeze and would I send them some pics. Of course I was happy to and today that wedding showed up on the very first page of the South Bay Wedding Guide insert in the Daily Breeze as the featured wedding of 2010 - how awesome is that! If you got the Breeze today be sure to check it out :) I was sad that the paper didn't mention my second shooters - Alison Conrad and Erica Adams because I don't deserve all of the recognition - it was a big wedding and since I can't be in two places at once there's no way I could have captured everything without their help. Check them out - they are awesome!

On to some recent pics now that I'm mostly caught up on posting older sessions - I met up with this family in Redondo about a month ago to take some family pics and one year shots of their gorgeous little girl. Check out some of my faves . . .






We caught some cake shots at the end of the shoot - the birthday girl wasn't too happy about her hat but she cheered up as soon as she dug into that cupcake!



and some graces . . .

247 : 365

1. My work has been published!!
2. My new Blackberry - old one kept freezing up
3. Start of spring minis tomorrow!
4. 23 weeks pregnant and saw the baby on ultrasound today - all is going well!
5. Joe drove around to buy me lots of copies of the paper today <3

248 : 365

1. Some fun props for my minis
2. Chicken strips from Wingstop - yummy :)
3. Mail in rebates :)
4. Payday!!
5. All minis are booked and paid for - I can't wait to see everyone there!

No comments: