Thursday, March 11, 2010

Catching up cont . . .

Remember this little cutie?? Well I had the pleasure of shooting him again and this time he had a new addition to his family - check them out :)






Graces . . .

241 : 365

1. Dreaming about Coffee Bean - can't wait to go when I get home!!
2. Joe bought a webcam today so his mom can see the baby whenever she wants :)
3. Baby boy finally has a name and it's related to this wonderful man - but we aren't announcing it just yet :)
4. Panera with my bestie this Sunday!!! I'll have one of everything!
5. Listening to Joe playing Conquian with his family :P

242 : 365

1. Caught up on all of the blogs I read while I've been here :)
2. Can't wait to see my family on Sunday - especially my nieces!
3. Girl Scout cookies waiting for me when I get home . . . hopefully
4. My awesome clients - I appreciate each and every one of them :)
5. Emails from mom while I'm away

No comments: