Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catching up cont . . .

Well I took so long to post these two beauties that I'll be seeing them again next week :P I have a few more sessions to post and I'll be caught up with all of my holiday shoots :) Here are a few of my faves of these adorable twins . . .






Graces . . .

239 : 365

1. 22 weeks today! 18 to go :)
2. Watching a movie in English in the middle of Mexico in a theater nicer than some of the ones in the south bay :P
3. It's bonus week at work :)
4. First car payment on the new car due this month - I LOVE my new car
5. A coupon in my email from Carter's which I'm going to go use next week :)

240 : 365

1. Finding old friend on Facebook that I haven't seen in years
2. Beautful homemade gifts for the baby from Joe's family :)
3. Tortas with eggs and cream cheese - yummmm
4. Ten days of relaxation with my baby before we become busier than ever!
5. Babymoon coming up!!

No comments: