Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catching up cont . . .

I never shared the pics of this gorgeous mama to be and I've since had the pleasure of kapturing her beautiful baby boy so I thought I'd post a few of my favorites from each shoot now . . .








and some graces . . .

235 : 365

1. Last day of work tomorrow for ten days :)
2. This time tomorrow we will be on a plane to Mexico to see Joe's family
3. All packed :)
4. Taking my laptop with me so I can keep up with my editing :)
5. A last minute coffee with the bestie before I leave

236 : 365

1. Booked two new clients today :)
2. A super fun birthday party for one of my regulars coming up!
3. Joe got a job offer today!!
4. Going to play Conquian on the plane with Joe and with his family when we get to Mex:)
5. Tacos!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Didn't know you have a blog!!

Great pictures! I adore the picture of that little guy in my hat! So cute!

Have fun in Mexico!!!