Monday, March 1, 2010

Catching up cont . . .

I can't believe I never posted any pics of this super cute family. We met up at Seal Beach pier - one of my favorite spots for great early evening lighting :) Here are a few of my faves . . .







Graces . . .

233 : 365

1. Joe and Aaron's successful meeting today :)
2. Packing for Mexico!!
3. People who do what they say they're going to do
4. Finally finding some "cute" maternity jeans - even if I have to send them back for a bigger size :(
5. All client disks and prints from finished sessions are mailed out :)

234 : 365

1. Hearing how happy my lovie is in her new relationship :)
2. Remembering the early months with Joe and knowing that I have the best boyfriend ever
3. Joey's Smokin' BBQ - yummmm :)
4. March and April shoots are almost completely booked!
5. My awesome second shooters - thanks Erica and Alison!!!

No comments: