Monday, March 22, 2010

Beautiful baby blues . . .

I met up with this family in Manhattan to capture some six month pics of their gorgeous daughter - she had the prettiest blue eyes. Check out some of my favorites from the morning . . .






this one totally cracks me up - it was her first time at the beach and she didn't quite know what to make of the sand on her hands :P



and some graces . . .

251 : 365

1. My new camera!!
2. Getting through a rough Monday at work
3. Making it through my three shoots yesterday after two days of minis - I was so sore I could barely walk!
4. Seeing my littlest clients grow up before my eyes - I can hardly believe it each time I see them!
5. Five days in a row of Abby next week :)

252 : 365

1. Almost Easter - then I can have McDonald's breakfast again!! I've been doing really well - hardly crave it at all anymore
2. Bought baby's hospital picture outfit today :D
3. Kleenex brand disposable hand towels - the box says - "your hands are only as clean as the towel you dry them on" - they had people like me in mind when they designed that product :P
4. Two Verizon rebates on their way to me!
5. First client inquiry from my Daily Breeze appearance :)

No comments: