Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding bells . . .

So I promised I'd share a few pics from the wedding I shot that is going to be featured in the Daily Breeze in March :) Here are just a few of my favorites - you'll have to pick up a copy to see more :)







and some graces . . .

230 : 365

1. Celebrating Grandma's birthday with the fam :)
2. Leaving for Mexico this week!!
3. Powered through a monster pile of laundry this weekend!
4. Gauchos from Old Navy - so comfy even with my expanding waistline :P
5. A super cute shirt for baby from his Godmother to be :)

231 : 365

1. My gorgeous, loving, funny, talented, brilliant, thoughtful caring boyfriend <3
2. That I know said boyfriend will be the best daddy ever to our little guy
3. Finally seeing Shutter Island on the third try
4. Road trips with my bestie to shoot two day old bebe girls :)
5. A huge turnout at the Change for Chad tournament today - it's so nice to see so many people come together for a great cause!

232 : 365

1. Watching my dad try to keep up with Abby as she runs full-speed down the block
2. Jon's Donuts :)
3. Tomorrow is March - four and a half months to go!!
4. Got a huge print order from the lab :)
5. How much Josh reminds me of my Grandpa Stan - all of the same ideas and rantings :P

2 comments:

erica adams said...

good job!! you're gonna be famous soon if you keep this up :) you're hard work is paying off.....

Alison said...

LOVE! You deserve the recognition, girl!