Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching up cont . . .

I promise I will share some images from my wedding that will be featured soon but first . . . remember this little beauty?? Well here she is now at six months - gorgeous as ever and sitting up like a pro :)






and some graces . . .

226 : 365

1. My beautiful niece Megan turned 10 yesterday - I can't believe how the time flies!
2. See's Little Pops :)
3. Girl Scout cookies are here!! Baby boy has been waiting for his Tagalongs and Samoas :)
4. Super cute baby gifts from my clients :)
5. Bags full of maternity clothes from my clients :)

227 : 365

1. Placed a huge print order tonight - I love getting boxes from the lab
2. My baby has a big meeting tomorrow to pitch an idea for his screenplay :)
3. Dinner with my bestie at Joe's work - yummmmm
4. Surprising my baby at work :)
5. Ordered some super cute maternity jeans from Old Navy :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Ooooh, I love those rolly-polly thighs!! Adorable!