Friday, February 19, 2010

Catching up cont . . .

I was looking through some pics last night and realized I never posted these two cuties . . .






Graces . . .

224 : 365

1. A successful second trimester ultrasound - baby boy is healthy and growing right on target :)
2. One of my weddings is being featured in the Daily Breeze!! I will share some pics this weekend :)
3. A belly full of sushi after date night with my baby <3
4. A fun model shoot today!
5. That the rain waited until after my shoot to start :)

225 : 365

1. Meeting a gorgeous newborn tomorrow :)
2. Finally big enough to fit in my maternity clothes - starting to look pregnant and not just fat :P
3. Watching Invention of Lying in bed with my baby <3
4. Flights are booked for our trip to Mexico - ten days visiting Joe's family :)
5. Hotel room is reserved for our babymoon in April - can't wait!!!

No comments: