Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching up cont . . .

I'm back with another holiday shoot with another of my favorite families - I love repeat clients :) We headed down to the pier to get some shots of this adorable little girls first time in the sand - check out some of my favorites . . .








Graces . . .

213 : 365

1. Got a brand new car today - bigger and safer for all of the precious cargo I carry and will carry soon :)
2. Dinner at BJ's with mom and Joe :)
3. Saw VI - love scary movies!
4. Sleeping in tomorrow!
5. Meggie making it to the spelling bee at school - she's so smart!!

214 : 365

1. All of Abby's new words - she's talking so much now!
2. A nice visit with friends
3. Getting cute cards in the mail from family and friends
4. Finding my Pinkberry gc from Christmas that I thought was lost while cleaning out my old car - yummmm
5. Baskin Robbins Mint Chip :)

1 comment:

erica adams said...

loooks great!!! new car??? pick me up for pinkberry!! lol