Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catch up . . .

Well I finally finished editing my last shoot from 2009 last night and thought it was about time I started posting some of the shoots that kept me so busy the last few months. But first I have to share a few from a more recent shoot - remember this little guy? Well check him out now!





Six months old and showing off his teeth and sitting skills! He is one of my baby planners and just gets cuter every time I see him :)

And now for some graces!!

207 : 365

1. It's a boy!!! I have always wanted boys and of course Joe was hoping for a boy so we are both thrilled that we will be welcoming a son come July :)
2. Parent's that are always there to help out - no matter how old I am
3. Typing 60 wpm with 100% accuracy :) That Catholic school education did pay off :P
4. Finally catching up on my pics from 2009
5. No more morning sickness :)

208 : 365

1. Getting some really cute maternity clothes for Christmas - not quite big enough for them yet but pretty soon!
2. Two of my friends are pregnant at the same time and our due dates are close - we can go to Stroller Strides together :)
3. Starting prenatal yoga classes on Monday
4. Awesome photo clients who have offered me maternity clothes, help with my nursery, baby-sitting and lots of other help!
5. Some custom artwork for the nursery by my favorite artist Lindsay Heinzen - check her out and have her draw something awesome for you!

209 : 365

1. 4D ultrasounds - super cool!
2. Coffee with my bestie <3
3. Seeing two movies with my baby <3
4. The Blind Side - GREAT movie!
5. RA Sushi - no I'm not eating raw fish - just cucumber rolls and edamame :)

Lots more sessions to come - I'm going to post one a day until I'm caught up with my blogging and graces :)

No comments: