Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My next big project . . .

Well, I told you I had two big announcements coming up - the first was the Giving is Awesome contest which I am super excited about - I can't wait to meet all of my winners :) The second is this:



Yup, Joe and I are expecting a baby this coming summer :) I have been quite sick the last few months which made it really difficult to keep up during holiday portrait season - I appreciate everyone that was patient and understanding of the wait. I am just starting to feel better now and am catching up with everything so you will be seeing lots of posts soon :) I haven't decided how long I will be shooting in 2010 - I will be playing it by ear depending on how I feel but will keep everyone updated. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

erica adams said...

Congrats. I am excited for you & Joe on your new journey!

Jaz said...

Yay, Kristen! Happy news. Congratulations :) xoxo Jazzy