Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry for the delay in updating with the contest winner - I got home from church a bit later than expected. I have read the entries over and over and there are three families that I think are equally deserving and I just can't choose between them. So instead of one big portrait package I will be awarding three smaller ones to Kevin, Yolanda and Julie - each will get a session, disk and $100 print credit. Free sessions with disks will also go to Lauren, Cicely and Megan for nominating these families. Thank you to everyone who sent in nominations - you haved helped me to open my heart and mind this holiday season. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas with their loved ones and I will be back soon with lots of holiday portrait sessions that I have been waiting to publish until all Christmas cards have gone out :)

No comments: