Monday, November 2, 2009

Up next . . .

this little cutie :) His parents have been waiting most patiently for their pics - I appreciate everyone's patience during the holiday madness - I'm working as quickly as I can to get your proofs to you!



Graces . . .

203 : 365

1. Lunches with my lovie at pollo
2. Successful Halloween mini sessions!!
3. Seeing how much some of my regular clients have grown since the last time I saw them
4. Yoplait Light Key Lime Pie - yummmm
5. Only two more holiday minis left!!

204 : 365

1. We have entered my favorite season of the year - holiday season :)
2. An extra hour of sleep Saturday night
3. Two fun maternity shoots yesterday
4. Going to see some of my favorite baby-sitting charges this week :)
5. Edamame

And now an item of business - my prices will be changing as of January 1, 2010 - session fee will now be $125 for any day of the week and will cover only time and talent. Disks and prints will now be available for purchase seperately. Sessions can be pre-paid through December 31, 2009 at my current pricing including disk and used at any time next year. Contact me with any questions or to pre-pay your future sessions and lock in this years pricing!

No comments: