Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well hello my poor little neglected blog - I have been so busy with work, shooting and editing - trying to get everyone their pics in time to order prints for the holiday - I've hardly had time to breathe let alone blog but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and share a few pics from a recent session. I met up with this family about a month ago and their little girl was just adorable - here are a few of my favorites:






and I know I'm waaaaay behind on my graces now but I'll share a few in the spirit of Thanksgiving and then catch up after I'm done with the holiday rush . . .

205 : 365

1. Holidays spent with family and friends
2. Lots of yummy food
3. Cameras that are still under warrenty when they die in the middle of a session
4. Boyfriends who rush to bring you your back up body when said camera dies in the middle of a session
5. A successful holiday mini day - 13 back to back shoots and great pics from all sessions!

206 : 365

1. A day spend with my phone turned off
2. All of my Halloween mini disks burned and out the door!
3. Seeing so many repeat clients for holiday sessions!!
4. Supportive, understanding parents
5. One more month until shut down at work :)

I have two big announcements to make in the next couple of weeks as well as tons of pics to post from my holiday sessions so stay tuned :)

No comments: