Tuesday, October 13, 2009

These two have my heart . . .

Most of you already know about my nieces but just in case you are new to the blog and because I haven't posted about them in awhile this post is dedicated to them :) My older brother and his wife have two girls - Megan (9 1/2) and Abigail (2 and 2 months). They are the closest thing I have to my own children and I love them more than anything on this planet - I'd lay down my life for either of them in a heartbeat. Megan is just about the smartest 9 year old I know - she is a great kid and I am positive that she will grow up to be something fantastic. Abby is super smart as well and just has the cutest little personality ever - I just love them so much <3 I live about five minutes from them so I'm lucky enough to be part of their daily lives and so I of course take a ton of pictures of them but hardly get a chance to work on them since I'm so busy with my client pics. Here are a few recent shots of them:









Graces . . .

185 : 365

1. Listening to Megan and Abby run through my mom's house laughing and playing
2. Watching America's Funniest Videos with Megan - her favorite thing to do on Sunday nights :)
3. How excited Abby gets when she sees stickers
4. That she then proceeds to decorate herself and everybody and thing around her with the stickers :P
5. Megan having the biggest cheering squad on the team at her soccer games :)

186 : 365

1. That no matter how bad my day is or how down I am - seeing my girls and hearing them yell "auntie!!" always makes me feel happy :)
2. That they are always happy to see me
3. That it's wayyyyy more fun to buy new clothes for them than for myself
4. Abby having a "tea party" with Papa John
5. How my dad just melts into this blubbering mess around his granddaughters - they could get away with just about anything :P

No comments: