Tuesday, October 6, 2009

These guys are up next . . .

stay tuned :)



Graces . . .

176 : 365

1. Strawberry blow pops :)
2. Pocky
3. Buy one get one for a penny sale at Aaron Brothers
4. Walking into a clients home and seeing a 20x24 print of one of my pics hanging on their wall :) and a few smaller ones in frames :)
5. Another road trip Sunday!

177 : 365

1. Averaging two new client inquiries a day :)
2. Help with my advertising stuff from the greatest artist ever Lindsay Heinzen! Commission her today :)
3. A parking spot near my house :P
4. MCP's Bag of Tricks!
5. Finding my Tejava tea at Ralphs when I thought I'd have to go to Trader Joe's to get it :)

178 : 365

1. A visit from an angel in my dreams
2. Dreams so vivid that when you wake up you can't figure out for a moment if it really happened
3. Finding a great short hair style to try - getting my hair done this week :)
4. Honeycrisp apples - expensive but yummmmmmy :)
5. Grey's Anatomy Thursdays :)

No comments: