Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The start of something beautiful . . .

holiday portrait season that is!! And I couldn't have asked for a more fantastic family to start off the season - gorgeous, fun and willing to do anything I asked :) Here are a few of my favorites so far:






Graces:

192 : 365

1. Holiday portrait season!!
2. That I can shoot at the beach through the holiday season - only in CA!!
3. Announced my holiday minis today and already booked 3 slots!!
4. Meeting another beautiful newborn this week :)
5. Booked two maternity sessions today!

193 : 365

1. Holding a sleeping True :)
2. Abby being bounced on the exercise ball - pics to come!
3. My sister in law is home safe from Colorado :)
4. My baby just got home from work <3
5. All the candy on sale at Target :)

And the info for the holiday minis:

What: A 30 minute holiday session for your family and/or children!
When: Sunday, November 22nd from 9-4
Where: Delthorne park in Torrance
Includes: Session and disk of 20-25 edited images
Cost: $50 for up to 4 people - $10 per additional person

You will have your disk by December 1st to allow time to order prints and holiday cards in time for Christmas! Session must be paid in full to reserve your spot. Three spots are already taken so contact me today to reserve yours!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a gorgeous family! Love the kids' outfits!

Cindy said...

Thanks Kristen!! The shoot went smoothly. Couldn't ask for better weather (what was up with the tide?)