Thursday, October 22, 2009

One year . . .

This little guy just turned a year so we met up at the Orange circle to take a few pics to document the occasion. I had a blast looking through these because he had the cutest expressions and he made quite a mess with his cake at the end :P Here are a few of my favorites:







Graces . . .

196 : 365

1. The Halloween section at Target :)
2. Awesome props for my Halloween minis!!
3. Java chip frapuccinos - yummy :)
4. Bristol Farms for lunch with Katie and Christine
5. BLTA

197 : 365

1. Just placed my biggest print order ever!
2. Shooting an old friend and his girls :)
3. An AWESOME new shoot location
4. Starting gym and weight watchers tomorrow - time to get healthy!!
5. Booked two weddings this week :)

198 : 365

1. Freshly washed shoes :)
2. A great deal on pumpkins!
3. San Diego on Sunday
4. Shooting with my bestie on Saturday!
5. Second shooting for one of my favorite bloggers :)

2 comments:

Holden's Mommy said...

Kristen, Those are so cute!! They turned out great! I can't wait to see more ... such a tease!
Thank you,
Ashley

Scott said...

Damn, Holden is already big pimpin. Maybe him and baby Ryan can go to the pre-school prom one day.