Friday, October 9, 2009

No words . . .

are necessary - this little girl is just gorgeous :)







Graces . . .

182 : 365

1. Taking a leap and chopping my hair off . . . and loving it :)
2. Japanese relaxer :)
3. A super fun fashion shoot coming up!
4. An adorable lollipop prop from my bestie
5. Trading with an awesome stylist

183 : 365

1. Franken Berry cereal - yummmm
2. Febreeze Swiffer Sweepers
3. Sam's club :)
4. Tortillas you cook yourself from Costco - double yummmm
5. Friday tomorrow!

184 : 365

1. Yoplait whips
2. One of my supervisors putting a sign up in his old cube that says "bank owned - foreclosure" :P
3. Seeing a friend on my morning tea run
4. Being Karen's neighbor for a day :)
5. Dinner dates with my baby :)

2 comments:

hopefuls #1 said...

She is just beautiful! I love her expressions, her gorgeous hair and that green hat! Too cute!!

Ty Bebe said...

I think this is one of my favorite sessions of yours! Love the post processing and the composition.