Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 9: Brand new baby girl :)

I had the pleasure of meeting this little sweetie when she was just 9 days old. She was the perfect little model - hardly crying and falling asleep for a bit so I could get some snuggly, sleepy pics. Here are a few of my favorites:






Graces:

156 : 365

1. Moms and Dads who save the day
2. Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo by Catwalk
3. Bathtubs full of sand after a super fun beach shoot!
4. Opening my freezer and seeing Otter pops and chicken nuggets and opening my closet and seeing puzzles, crayons, Uno and movies - all of my nieces favorite things so they can come visit anytime :)
5. Clean sheet night :)

157 : 365

1. Being nearly booked for the rest of the year - only have about 4 more openings!
2. Joe and my anniversary tomorrow <3
3. Second shooting for an awesome wedding photog :)
4. Three days till the most awesome photography workshop ever - can't wait!!
5. Flexible clients

158 : 365

1. "Borrowing" another photog's prop at the beach ;)
2. Catching up on my Graces and sneak peeks!
3. Air conditioning
4. Slightly cooler day today
5. Remembering I have a new pair of Vans in the closet from my birthday last year that I haven't worn yet :)

159 : 365

1. Going to get a new desk for my new computer - my new workspace will greatly improve my productivity :)
2. A gift from another photog - a totally awesome print of the Hermosa pier at sunset - already matted and ready to frame :)
3. Understanding, loving, forgiving boyfriends :)
4. A date to play choo choos with my True :)
5. Meeting a potential bride and groom :)

2 comments:

erica adams said...

great job. so snuggly!

hopeful #1 said...

Beautiful! Love those blocks behind her too! Too sweet!!