Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Balboa fun. . .

I met up with this family in Balboa park - a new location for me and it was just gorgeous. Their little girl was such a ham and we had fun capturing a few CA memories before they move out of state in a week or so. Here are a few of my favorites:







and some graces . . .

167 : 365

1. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - cute movie :)
2. Fiesta coming up this weekend!
3. Watching Meggie play soccer
4. Joe filming Meg's game in HD :P
5. Meg saying she's playing her best because Joe is at her game :)

168 : 365

1. Two of my favorite sitting charges are talking and potty-training - they grow up so fast!
2. Melissa and Doug puzzles
3. Putting on a successful birthday dinner for my mommy
4. Phoenix this weekend to shoot a friend's wedding!
5. Roadtrip with Grandma :P

169 : 365

1. Abby giving Shadow hugs
2. Wipeout marathons at William and Katies!
3. Chili's triple dipper
4. Fall flavors are back at Starbuck's and Coffee Bean!!!
5. Trying new shoot locations with friends

170 : 365

1. Seeing my pic's framed on the walls at client's houses
2. Ordered my Gina Lee pics :)
3. Less than three months till my favorite holiday - CHRISTMAS!!!
4. Slightly cooler weather this week
5. Honeybaked

No comments: