Monday, September 7, 2009

Another fun family at the beach . . .

I'm just about caught up on my beachy shoots - I met up with this super fun family a few weeks ago in Hermosa and had a great time capturing some fun shots. Here are a few of my favorites:







some graces . . .

152 : 365

1. Family poker nights
2. Iced tea
3. Labor day sales at the outlets
4. Last lake day of the season
5. Celebrating the birthday of the number one man in my life . . . dad

153 : 365

1. Homegoods
2. New props
3. Swapping sessions with awesome photogs
4. Only one more time slot left for my Halloween minis
5. The sessions I donated auctioning for wayyy more than I expected :)

154 : 365

1. Shoots with adorable brothers
2. Clients who bring their own props
3. Shooting an awesome event to raise money for some incredible people
4. Seeing some of my clients come out to support said event
5. Shoots in Griffith park

155 : 365

1. Finding the chair I've been looking everywhere for
2. Getting something off my chest that I've been carrying around for a long time
3. Dreams about my Grandpa - I miss him soooooo much
4. Hugs from Abby
5. Maple Brown Sugar Mini-Wheats

No comments: