Friday, September 18, 2009

Another brand new baby girl . . .

I had the pleasure of meeting this little gal and her family a couple of weeks ago - she was just darling and let me pose her however I wanted :) Here are a couple of my favorites:








Graces . . .

160 : 365

1. 23 new funky photog pals :)
2. An awesome weekend in Balboa
3. Lots of new portfolio images
4. Tons of free photo goodies and discounts
5. New advertising ideas

161 : 365

1. New business cards with my new logo
2. New packaging for my disks and prints
3. Seniors!
4. New pricing
5. Encouragement from four awesome mentors!!

162 : 365

1. Cookies shaped like cameras and CF cards :P
2. Boxes full of goodies
3. Lunch on the sand
4. Learning new photoshop tricks
5. New Totally Rad actions and textures

163 : 365

1. Neck and back massages
2. My awesome Get Tha Funk Out t-shirt :)
3. Early Christmas presents
4. Two truths and a lie
5. Leaving Balboa inspired and ready to take my business to a new level :)