Monday, August 24, 2009

Tons of beachy fun!!

Well hello my sad little neglected blog :( As of today I have 24 days worth of graces to post and about 12 client sessions. The next couple that I will be posting just happen to all be beach shoots - different days, different beaches but sandy fun all the same. I met up with this family a couple weeks ago in Redondo and we got REALLY wet trying to capture a great family pic :) Aren't these two little girls the cutest?






some graces:

139 : 365

1. Efficient payroll departments
2. Very helpful benefits people
3. Finding the lens cap I thought I lost and was about to replace
4. Tiny, newborn baby girls
5. Adorable 11 month old brothers

140 : 365

1. Mini sessions in Balboa park :P
2. Super fun 4 year old girls
3. Said 4 year old girl standing behind me making faces at her parents to make them smile while I'm shooting :P
4. Arizona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng - thanks Erica!!
5. The dollar bins at Target - also curtosy of Erica :P Lots of cool stickers for Abby and Hannah Montana/High School Musical stuff for Meg

141: 365

1. Feeding the ducks with Abby
2. Naps on the couch
3. Julie and Julia - cute movie :)
4. Movie dates with my bestest new friend!!
5. Anywhere with Erica and True - always a fun time!!

142 : 365

1. The passing of time - doesn't heal all wounds but does help ease the pain
2. Adorable poodle parties :)
3. Any time spent with family
4. Abby's new words
5. Megan's excitement over her new Pixos :)

I will catch up on my graces a few a day and will be posting tons of pics in the next couple of days so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

erica adams said...

looks beautiful

Alison said...

Too cute!

Ty Bebe said...

These pics are great! Love the 1st one!