Friday, July 31, 2009

Tons of graces and an adorable family :)

I have been so busy with editing lately and have tons of pics to share but haven't had the time. I've been dying post this family though - this was by far my easiest family shoot ever - Benjamin was the happiest baby and just smiled the whole time making it super easy to get lots of cute shots. Here are a few of my faves:







Now to catch up on a ton of graces . . .

129 : 365

1. Two years of love, happiness and fun with my beautiful niece Abby
2. A fun birthday dinner at Souplantation
3. Abby's excitement over her presents
4. That Joe had the day off and was able to come to the birthday festivities
5. An Abby Caddaby party for Abby :)

130 : 365

1. A clean bill of health for Suki from the vet
2. Baby gauchos
3. Mini sessions in the park in San Diego
4. Thank you cards from my brides
5. Pancho's

131 : 365

1. Buying cleaning supplies in bulk
2. Losing weight
3. Booked two weddings this week
4. Broccoli cheese soup from Panera - yummmmmm :)
5. Ice cube trays from Karen :P

132 : 365

1. Remembering I have money left on a Hollister gift card from my bday :)
2. Grandma's
3. Thinking about the cat stories my Grandpa and I would be telling if he were still here :(
4. Garage door is finally fixed
5. Coming home to a parking spot open that's NOT under the tree - my car is already covered in sap :(

133 : 365

1. Going to mom's to wrap - she's got tons of wrapping paper and ribbons
2. Chocolate Parfait Nips
3. An abundance of tomatoes from mom's garden
4. Shadow
5. BRC burritos from El Pollo Loco

134 : 365

1. Churros
2. OC Fair
3. "Homesick" by Mercy Me
4. Towels on sale at Target - clean towels are one of my favorite things
5. Candelite

135 : 365

1. The Time Traveler's Wife
2. The Last Juror - John Grisham
3. Looking through old yearbooks
4. A trip to Santa Barbara
5. The park with Abby

136 : 365

1. Booking up for holiday pics :)
2. Sunday afternoon birthday get-togethers
3. My dad trying to pronounce Wow Wow Wubbzy - pretty comical
4. The fact that he even knows what Wow Wow Wubbzy is
5. Quiet Friday nights

137 : 365

1. My first holiday season in my own place coming up - can't wait to decorate!
2. Running into Gina in Manhattan Beach :)
3. Lots of material to upload to my portfolio
4. Networking with other photogs
5. Learning new tricks in Photoshop

138 : 365

1. Shooting a wedding Sunday that one of my besties and her two beautiful girls are in :)
2. Chuck E Cheese birthday parties
3. Huntington Beach engagement sessions
4. Trading sessions
5. Ceiling fans

Lots more pics coming up and I'll try to keep caught up on my graces :)

2 comments:

Ty Bebe said...

Love #3! Such a cute baby! These are great Kristen!!

Alison Kay Photography said...

What a sweetie! These are precious!