Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tasha + Chad = Married <3

A while back I had the pleasure of capturing Tasha and Chad's special day. They have been waiting very patiently for their images and I just sent their gallery off to them so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites:

The adorable couple:






Some details:






and even though I was a sweaty pig by the end of the night I had to take a pic with my awesome bride - such a sweetheart!



some graces . . .

126 : 365

1. Patient brides :)
2. Trader Joe's Sparkling Mineral Water
3. A lighthouse wedding this Saturday!
4. Big hugs from Abigail
5. Pulling up to my parents and seeing Megan and Abby running to my car :)

127 : 365

1. Joe has a day off tomorrow
2. Modern medicine
3. Target leggings
4. Swiffer products
5. Roxy sunglasses

128 : 365

1. A super cute invitation for Abby's second birthday party
2. Clients posting links to my site on their Facebooks :)
3. Stocking up on Old Navy flip flops
4. Pureology products
5. Lots of great movies coming out soon!

2 comments:

Ty Bebe said...

LOVE them! Great job! And I love that cake!

The Bagley Bunch said...

These are beautiful! And how did you alter the blogspot to post such a large picture? i would LOVE to know how you did this! Pictures are just gorgeous!