Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Abigail!!!

I know my poor blog is neglected - I am just way to busy keeping up with editing to post :( Today however is a very special day so I had to come on and say a couple words. I know I have like ten days of graces to post but today I want to recognize one of the most special graces in my life. I have two beautiful nieces - Megan and Abigail. I love them as if they were my own and would do anything for them. Today we celebrated Abby's second birthday with dinner at Souplantation (she LOVES muffin tops and mac n cheese!) and cake back at my brother's house where she got a few of her presents. I cannot believe two years has already passed since this little girl came into my life - she has grown into such a big girl with the cutest little personality. I look forward to watching both Abby and Megan grow and celebrate many many more birthdays. Happy Birthday Abby - Auntie loves you soooo much!!

No comments: