Sunday, June 7, 2009

Three of my favorite people and a few days of grace . . .

A few days behind as usual . . . been busy editing pics as well as taking a bunch :) Here's a few recent pics of my favorite peeps:






and some graces . . .

082 : 365

1. BJ's Brewery with all of my favorite people except one :(
2. Receiving the most gorgeous flowers at work from my awesome boyfriend
3. Coming in to my cube all decorated for my birthday and a fabulous present from three of my co-workers :)
4. Three day week coming up
5. Abby playing on the slide :)

083 : 365

1. Shopping with mom for my birthday and finding lots of cute clothes :)
2. Olive Garden for a belated birthday celebration with Joe <3
3. An awesome shoot at a new location!!
4. Celebrating the engagement of two wonderful friends with a surprise party!!
5. Megan and Joe playing baseball in the backyard :)

084 : 365

1. Abby watching the videos I took of her the other night over and over and cracking up each time
2. A shoot with two adorable twins coming up this week :)
3. Celebrating an 80th birthday tomorrow :)
4. Gloria Jean's White Chocolate Cookie Chiller - yuuuummmmm :)
5. Almost caught up on my family sessions and then on to my weddings . . .

No comments: