Monday, June 15, 2009

Three generations . . .

Behind on my graces once again - been drowning in edits this past week but am slowly getting caught up. Here's a favorite from a recent shoot that I'm working on - three generations at the beach:



Graces . . .

089 : 365

1. Mom made it back safely from Alaska
2. Cooking dinner for my family with Joe :)
3. Tri tip, rice, corn, jello and Hawaiian sweet rolls for dinner - yuuummmm :)
4. Brownies - I especially like the crunchy corners :)
5. Abby in her cute new jammies

090 : 365

1. A fun shoot with one of my favorite baby-sitting charges
2. The Hangover - slightly crude but pretty dang funny
3. Worked today so I get to take off Thursday :)
4. IM'ing with Joe while I work in the dining room and he works in his office :P
5. Shopping with Katie :)

091 : 365

1. Twin one year olds - sooooo cute!!
2. Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Body
3. A visit from Aaron tomorrow :)
4. Rainbow chip cupcakes :)
5. A chat with Grandma

092 : 365

1. Planning a shoot with MY extended family - our first in over ten years
2. Lake day coming up
3. Get to see my uncle, aunt and cousins this weekend :)
4. A day to celebrate the dads in my life this coming Sunday!
5. A fridge full of yummy fruit from Sam's :)

2 comments:

hopeful #1 said...

I love those walking pictures! How fun!!

.:OhanaImages:. said...

awwwwwwww.. Love this pic! Very cute!