Monday, June 8, 2009

One more awesome family coming up . . .

I must say . . . I love my clients. I really think I have the sweetest, best looking clients around :) I have a blast at every session and as I edit each picture I remember exactly what happened at the moment I took it. So I just want to say thank you to all of my clients so far and all of my clients to come - thanks for supporting me and believing in me and most of all for trusting me to kapture your memories :) On that note - I'm in the middle of editing another great family session and wanted to share one of my favorites so far:



Today's grace:

086 : 365

1. A very productive evening after a very long day at work
2. Snapea Crisps - yuuuummmmm :)
3. Joe bringing me a chai tea latte from Starbucks on the way home from the gym AND remembering my straw :)
4. Lunch with Courtney tomorrow to celebrate my birthday - my birthday is turning into a week instead of a day :)
5. All caught up on my client orders and disks and everything is backed up onto my hard drives :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Love your photos and blog. Met you on Clicknmom's.