Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just a few more . . .

of my favorites of these two cuties:




and a whole lotta graces . . .

105 : 365

1. My Sister's Keeper - movie was every bit as good as the book - maybe a little sadder though :(
2. Random unplanned movie nights!
3. 27 more calender days until I'm a full-time photog!!
4. 12 more work days until I'm a full-time photog!!
5. Suki and Natasha sleeping all squished together on the couch :)

106 : 365

1. Family pics this Sunday - ALL of my family on my dad's side :)
2. Shooting a one year birthday party for twins this weekend!
3. 4th of July at the Kelso's :)
4. Homemade strawberry rhubarb pie - yummm!
5. Change of plans for Joe's birthday :)

107 : 365

1. Caught up all of my outlook mail today - printed out all the ones that need to be addressed before I leave the company
2. Only one weekend photo slot open in July and one in August - summer's almost completely booked!
3. Two and a half months till Get Tha Funk Out!!
4. A full day of fun with my Abby next week!
5. Planning a lake day with my uncle and his family

108 : 365

1. Attended a beautiful wedding for my cousin and his bride - I wish them a lifetime of love and happiness <3
2. Taking pics at a wedding for fun :)
3. Joe going to see Transformers with my brother - so I'm off the hook!
4. Planning my next free shoot contest :)
5. A semi-relaxing weekend coming up!

No comments: