Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whole lotta graces :)

This weekend was sooooo busy - I barely had time to sleep let alone post my graces - I had a rehearsal dinner Thursday in San Juan Capistrano, wedding Friday in Dana Point, wedding Saturday in Westlake Village, lake day yesterday in Elsinore and shoot and dinner at my mom's today . . . whew!! I had a blast though - both of the couples I worked with this weekend were wonderful, I had a blast at the lake with my family and Joe and I shot the cutest little family today. Lot's of pics coming up soon from this weekend - here's one of Joe and I that my mom took with my camera (that's my Grandma in the background :P)



and on to the graces:

068 : 365

1. Shooting super fun weddings :)
2. A day to honor all of the men and women who have served our country and have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we may remain free
3. An awesome itenerary for my photography workshop in September
4. Lake days with my family and Joe
5. Abby in my mom's glasses :P

069 : 365

1. The few true friends in my life and having cleaned house of the not so true ones
2. My totally awesome customers
3. Pechanga with Joe, Josh, Bryson and grandma
4. Starting my birthday shopping trip early with a trip to the outlets and a couple new pairs of pants from the Gap
5. Paradise cheesecake from King's Hawaiian

070 : 365

1. An upcoming lunch date with Jennifer and Kimberly
2. New 4GB Sandisk Extreme III cards
3. Three day work week this week
4. Hamburgers, potato salad and corn on the cob for dinner - yummmm!!
5. Finally finding a comfortable pair of shoes to shoot in

071 : 365

1. Celebrating my birthday next weekend
2. Seeing Tate Thursday!!
3. Going back to a clean desk tomorrow - caught everything up last week
4. Watching Abby eat watermelon
5. Megan and Joe flying a kite

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

.:OhanaImages:. said...

All that's missing in that pic is a ring :P