Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some more wedding pics and graces . . .

I didn't have a chance to get online last night but I am continuing to work on my wedding pics from last Saturday and wanted to share a few of my favorites so far:









Graces:

030 : 365

1. Banana Crisps from Trader Joes :)
2. Lunch with a long time friend :)
3. Vanilla nut fudge from See's (kind of on a food kick - can you tell I'm hungry?? :P)
4. Midnight Pomegranate lotion from Bath and Body works
5. My cube at work filled with tons of pics of all the people I love <3

I'm going to finish up my wedding pics tonight so I'll probably post a few more later :)

3 comments:

.:OhanaImages:. said...

very sweet pictureeess! can't wait to see the rest!

Mary Marantz said...

love that first one!

rj said...

you are the bomb Kristen!