Thursday, April 9, 2009

Graces and feet . . .

030 : 365

1. Listening to Joe and Aaron joke around - they crack me up!!
2. Washing my car finally although the bird poop didn't really come off (I can just hear my Grandpa telling me how the bird poop will eat through my paint - he would be apalled at the state of my car :P)
3. Otter pops :)
4. Comments on my blog from far away wedding photographers :)
5. Totally awesome girls only weekend photography retreats :)

And a pic from my shoot last Sunday :)

1 comment:

blondiee107 said...

Hahahaha! Hi Kristen! It's Vicki. i was just reading how your grandpa would tell you that the bird poop will ruin the paint on your car. i can't tell you how many times my Grandpa haas told me that. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have been lectured about my car. That is so funny!!!