Sunday, April 19, 2009

Catching up . . . again . . .

I'm about four sessions behind right now but wanted to take a break to catch up on my graces:

035 : 365

1. Learning that I don't really listen - if you are interpreting while someone is speaking you are not listening to them
2. A sweet email from my mommy
3. IM'ing with my cousin :)
4. Guilianos :)
5. Baby Goldfish crackers :P

036 : 365

1. A long bike ride on the strand with Joe
2. Running into some old friends
3. Double features :)
4. Knowing that if I had my life to do over I wouldn't - I had a wonderful childhood, have grown from every event that has happened in my life - good and bad, I love my life now and am excited for the future :)
5. Spending a relaxing day with Joe <3

037 : 365

1. Putting the LAST load of laundry in the dryer
2. A stroll with Emily :)
3. Coupons :)
4. Grocery Game
5. Being trusted with a REALLY awesome secret :)

No comments: