Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some pics and grace . . .

Last Sunday I met up with my friend Anna who is a fabulous photographer and owner of Ohana Images and her boys at the Korean Bell park in San Pedro to kapture some fun memories. They had a blast rolling down the hill, making wishes, and blowing grass and I had a blast kapturing it all! Take a look at a few of my favorites:







And now for todays grace in the small things . . .

003 : 365

1. That my sister in law was first and still is also my friend - we have known each other 22 years!
2. Talking to my mom via email daily - I miss seeing her everyday!!
3. Talking to my dad via text :P - I miss seeing him everyday too :(
4. Visits from Joe's best friend Aaron who is on his way from San Diego :)
5. Grey's Anatomy is on tonight - the only tv show I look forward to now that Everwood is gone :(

More pics and grace coming up tomorrow!

1 comment:

.:OhanaImages:. said...

awwwwwwwww.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pix! You did such a great job at Kapturing our moments!
LOVE THEM!
~Anna