Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grace in the small things . . .

002 : 365

1. My new card reader and cardrecovery which are currently recovering a ton of pics I accidently deleted last night - luckily they were not a clients!!
2. My beautiful nieces Megan and Abigail who bring me so much joy and laughter
3. Eating fairly healthy today - Joe made a wonderful salad for dinner
4. My quickly growing photography business - I can't believe how fast my client base has built up thanks to referrals from family and friends - thanks guys!!
5. My fabulous photographer friends - especially Gina and Carey who are always willing to help me out, share their secrets and give advice

And because no post is complete without a pic - here's a recent one of Abby that I love :)


I'm way behind on my personal pics - soon to come: Meggie's birthday, William's 30th birthday and my friend Anna (Ohana Images) and her adorable boys!

1 comment:

.:OhanaImages:. said...

awwww.. sweet picture!