Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More La Jolla pics . . .

I just finished going through my pictures from the Fun Camera Workshop last Saturday in La Jolla. Here are the rest of my favorites:








Again I highly recommend this workshop to anyone who owns a DSLR and wants to learn to use all the manual settings and functions - Carey is an amazing photographer and she doesn't mind sharing her knowledge :) Check her blog: Barefoot Memories Photography Blog for future workshop dates and to see some awesome beach pics :)

I have a ton of pictures left to edit - mostly from my niece Megan's birthday party so I'll be posting lots of pics in the next couple of days :)

3 comments:

Joe S said...

You took some awesome pictures!

.:OhanaImages:. said...

I like the 3rd one the best! They are too darn cute! :P

gina lee ~ said...

loving it.. great job kristen....
glad you were able to make a workshop.. they are the best investments....